It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its cute cookies…
I just had to use the new ladybug punch! Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, stamp hello in Real Red and my friend in Memento Black, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – punch out 6 medium daisies, layer, add to card front
- Basic Black – punch out 3 ladybug bodies
- Real Red – punch out 3 wings, stamp dots in Memento Black, layer onto bodies, add to card front
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to flowers to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Swim into a sea of creativity by using the seaside supplies in Stampin’ Up!’s early catalog release bundle, WAVES OF INSPIRATION STAMP SET AND WAVES DIES! We’ve combined the WAVES OF INSPIRATION BUNDLE with the Waves of the Ocean Designer Paper which features a poured paint marble look, marine-colored Blue Foils Paper and gorgeous Rhinestone Waves Jewel Embellishments! Our WAVES OF INSPIRATION CARD COLLECTION has SIX step-by-step card tutorials just waiting for you to use and be inspired! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Real Red, Daffodil Deligt|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red|
|Other:||Ladybug Builder Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Iridescent Rhinestones|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!