It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a bright and color door decoration…
How happy is that!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Brights DSP (Real Red) – 2 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp boots in Daffodil Delight and flowers 2 times in Real Red, cut out layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 5/8 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting in Versamark and white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the clear tear drop Epoxy Essentials
- Tie bow in the Black/White Gingham ribbon and add to boots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Build a bouquet of tulips in any color with Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING TULIPS STAMP SET AND TULIP DIES. We’ve combined this FLOWERING TULIPS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING TULIPS COLLECTION of tutorials has SIX projects – FOUR step-by-step card tutorials and TWO quick and easy favor/treat gifts – they are sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Flowering Rain Boots|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Versamark|
|Other:||Rain Boots Dies, Clear Epoxy Essentials, Black/White Gingham Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!