Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week. Sometimes just using Basic Shapes lets you make a quick contemporary card!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add 1/2″ piece of diagonal Pattern Party DSP behind panel and add to card front
- Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay – cut out three different sizes of stitched Triangles, add to card front
- Granny Apple Green, cut out banner, add to card front
- Add some Holiday Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Build a bouquet of tulips in any color with Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING TULIPS STAMP SET AND TULIP DIES. We’ve combined this FLOWERING TULIPS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING TULIPS COLLECTION of tutorials has SIX projects – FOUR step-by-step card tutorials and TWO quick and easy favor/treat gifts – they are sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Stitched Triangle Dies, Holiday Rhinestones|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!