It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a collection of fun vases…
I decided to go with the rainbow one…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, cut out cloud border on piece of cardstock, use it so sponge Pool Party ink to make clouds in the sky, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB) – 2 x 2
- Basic White – 1 3/4 x 2 3/4, cut out full rainbow, add to DSP
- Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon – fold two pieces of ribbon, add to each side of panel add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Build a bouquet of tulips in any color with Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING TULIPS STAMP SET AND TULIP DIES. We’ve combined this FLOWERING TULIPS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING TULIPS COLLECTION of tutorials has SIX projects – FOUR step-by-step card tutorials and TWO quick and easy favor/treat gifts – they are sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Rainbows of Happiness|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pool Party|
|Other:||Brilliant Rainbows Dies, Basic Border Dies, Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!