Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I couldn’t resist the cute little ladybug from the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, add piece of purple striped Sweet Talk DSP – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 and stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front
- Punch out plain heart from Sweet Talk DSP, layer onto Real Red punched out scallop heart, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp lady bug twice in Memento Black, stamp body of one in Highland Heather and the other in Real Red, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Does anyone remember splashing around in the puddles with their rain boots on or using a watering can to water their flower or vegetable garden? Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS STAMP SET AND RAIN BOOTS DIES will make you smile and want to share those memories! In addition, gardeners will love the tool dies and garden images, along with heartfelt sentiments to use on their cards or scrapbook pages. We’ve combined this FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS COLLECTION has FOUR projects – THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a fun fold) AND a fun gift project to share with a friend or neighbor to brighten their day! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Sweet Talk DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Highland Heather|
|Other:||Heart Punch Pack, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!