And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Valentine for a kid…ROBOTS here I come!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded
- Sweet Talk DSP (purple stripe) – 3/4 x 3 3/4 and 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front on an angle
- Basic White – 2 1/4 x 4, layer onto Bermuda Bay 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Real Red – punch out head, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – use reverse stamping technique to stamp one robot and stamp the other normally, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp solid heart in Real Red and outline in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Does anyone remember splashing around in the puddles with their rain boots on or using a watering can to water their flower or vegetable garden? Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS STAMP SET AND RAIN BOOTS DIES will make you smile and want to share those memories! In addition, gardeners will love the tool dies and garden images, along with heartfelt sentiments to use on their cards or scrapbook pages. We’ve combined this FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS COLLECTION has FOUR projects – THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a fun fold) AND a fun gift project to share with a friend or neighbor to brighten their day! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Nuts & Bolts, Sweet Conversations|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Sweet Talk DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, BLENDS: Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather|
|Other:||Heart Punch Pack, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!