Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I took a little liberty with the sketch but had so much fun with it…
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Abstract Beauty DSP – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic Black – stamp record in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out
- Blush Bride – stamp heart front record in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out and ad to record
- Basic White – 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp large greeting in Blushing Bride and small greeting in Memento Black, use Tailored Tag punch to make point, add to card front
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Does anyone remember splashing around in the puddles with their rain boots on or using a watering can to water their flower or vegetable garden? Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS STAMP SET AND RAIN BOOTS DIES will make you smile and want to share those memories! In addition, gardeners will love the tool dies and garden images, along with heartfelt sentiments to use on their cards or scrapbook pages. We’ve combined this FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS COLLECTION has FOUR projects – THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a fun fold) AND a fun gift project to share with a friend or neighbor to brighten their day! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||For the Record|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Abstract Beauty DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blushing Bride, Versamark|
|Other:||Gilded Gems, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!