Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Love the new Tropical Layers dies and they were perfect for this…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Succulent – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Soft Succulent – cut out largest detailed leaf, add to card front
- Calypso Coral – cut out next largest detailed leaf, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper – cut out wider detailed leaf, keep cut out parts inside, add to card front
- Ever Eden DSP – 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Calypso Coral – 1 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Gold Elegant Trim – double up cord, tie into small bow, add to greeting
- Add some Polished Dots to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We’ve combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects – FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Succulent, Calypso Coral, Ever Eden DSP, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Tropical Layers Dies, Polished Dots, Simply Elegant Trim, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!