Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
We got the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set at our virtual convention and thought is would make a simple get well card. Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp image in Versamark and White emboss, sponge Mint Macaron and Just Jade ink over image, add to card fornt
- Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (SAB) – green dotted print – 1/2 x 3 1/4, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Just Jade – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using Dimensionals
- Add some Faux Sea Glass embellishments to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We’ve combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Amazing Silhouettes, Blossoms in Bloom|
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Just Jade, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Mint Macaron, Just Jade, Versamark|
|Other:||Faux Sea Glass, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!