It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty decor item…
Oh I just LOVE rainbows…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White 3 3/4 x 5, fold piece of Highland Heather Grosgrain in half, staple to top, add panel to card front using dimenisonals
- Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather – cut out pieces of the rainbow, add to card front
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB) – cut out three different clouds, layer 2 and add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – punch out 1 1/4″ circle (retired), add behind the 3rd cut out cloud, add to card front using dimensionals
- Blushing Bride – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into stamp on one end, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We’ve combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Rainbow of Happiness|
|Paper:||Basic White, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, So Saffron, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB)|
|Other:||Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Highland Heather Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch (retired), Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!