And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a winter birthday card. Well with the July-December mini retired, I was a bit at a loss on this one but I think with shimmer paper and stars it sort of works…
Here’s the details…
- Pacific Point – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pacific Point – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Basic White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out 2 small solid stitched start and 1 just a little bigger stitched star, add to card front
- Supple Shimmer – cut out a variety of detailed Stitched Stars, add to card front
- Basic White – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp birthday in Pacific Point and happy in Versamark and silver emboss, cut into banner, ad to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We’ve combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pacific Point, Supple Shimmer, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Pacific Point, Versamark|
|Other:||Stitched Stars, Iridescent Rhinestones, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!