Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
The Ever Eden DSP was so pretty with this sketch…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Succulent – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Ever Eden DSP – 3 3/4 x 4 3/4, cut into 3 pieces – 2 3/4, 3/4, 1 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper – cut out the one leaf and the border, add leaf card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out other detailed leaf, add to card front
- Add border to card front
- Soft Succulent – 3/4 x 3 1/8, stamp greeting in Evening Evergreen, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We’ve combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Soft Succulent, Ever Eden DSP, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Tropical Leaves Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!