Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Punches made easy work of this card! Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – punch out 2 daisies, layer, add to card front
- Basic Black – punch out body, add to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red – stamp dots in Memento Black, punch out wings, add to ladybug
- Granny Apple Green – 3/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into slants on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We’ve combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Hello Ladybug, Blossoms in Bloom|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Ladybug Builder Punch, Daisy Punch, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!