It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its fun clip art…
Have I mentioned I just love these cute little robots?
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Hive Embossing Folder, wrap piece of Highland Heather Grosgrain ribbon around panel, add to card front
- Sweet Talk DSP – cut out 3 plain hearts using Heart Punch Pack, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp the 3 robots, color with Highland Heather and Real Red Blends, cut out add to card front
- Real Red – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, punch out with the double oval punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We’ve combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Nuts & Bolts|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Sweet Talk DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Highland Heather, Real Red|
|Other:||Hive Embossing Folder, Heart Punch Pack, Double Oval Punch, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!