Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…it has a little more to it than a truly simple card but I think the monochromatic colors makes it look simple…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through Stitched Greenery Die, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – 2 x 4 1/2, wrap piece of Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon around panel, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out largest Tasteful Label, stamp flower in Flirty Flamingo, add to card front using dimensionals
- Gold Metallic Paper – 3/8 x 3, cut into slant of both ends, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – 3/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into slant on both ends, add to card front
- Add some small Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine’s Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings…or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We’ve combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Flowing Flowers, Blossoms in Blooms|
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Flirty Flamingo, Versamark|
|Other:||Stitched Greenery Die, Tasteful Label Dies, Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!