It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty daffodil cake…
This just had to be the Daffodil Dream set
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Afternoon DSP (SAB) – 2 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Daffodil Afternoon DSP (SAB) – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, use the Tailored Tag to punch end into point, stamp image in Memento Black, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp image in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, use punch to punch end into point, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine’s Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings…or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We’ve combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Daffodil Dream, Inspired Thoughts|
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Daffodil Afternoon DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Old Olive|
|Other:||Daffodil Dies, Tailored Tag, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!