And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite Sale-a-bration stamp set. DANG…there are cute ones in there but these little guys are ADORABLE…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Abstract Beauty DSP – Midnight/Gold print – 2 1/4 x 4 1/2, I used the Tailored Punch to make into tag, add to card front
- Abstract Beauty DSP – Pink striped print – 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, make into tag, add to card front
- Abstract Beauty DSP – gold/white striped print – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/4 x 3 1/4, make into tag, stamp images in Memento Black, color with Blends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
- You can’t see it on the card but I used some Shimmery Crystal Effects to highlight the splashes on the card
And now for our latest collection…
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine’s Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings…or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We’ve combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Abstract Beauty DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Marvelous Magenta, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight|
|Other:||Tailored Punch, Gilded Gems, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!