And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use new things from the January – June mini! So many cute this but I have to say I LOVE the robots!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp double hearts in Blushing Bride, add to card front
- Sweet Talk DSP – purple stripe print – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Sweet Talk DSP – red/purple heart print – 2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Supple Shimmer Paper – punch out heart, add to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, punch out with heart punch add to card front using dimensionals
- Supple Shimmer Paper – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp robot in Memento Black, color using Highland Heather, Real Red and Flirty Flamingo Blends, cut out add to card front
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited to kick off a new Sale-A-Bration Special Collection with the beautiful Friendly Hello Stamp Set and Friendly Hello Designer Paper Bundle! This is a FREE Level 2 option when you purchase $100 or more in Stampin’ Up! products and we KNOW it will be popular with us AND our customers! The Designer Paper has gorgeous colors and patterns to get you ready to bring on Spring and you can stamp directly on them to get even more variety! Our Friendly Hello Collection has SIX step-by-step card tutorials that you won’t want to miss! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Nuts & Bolts|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Sweet Talk DSP, Supple Shimmer Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blushing Bride, BLENDS: Highland Heather (Both), Real Red (Both), Flirty Flamingo (Dark)|
|Other:||Heart Punch Pack, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!