Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
But since Christmas is over…we are doing Christmas Thank You card!
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Balmy Blue – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Highland Heather – cut out two smaller Stitched Snowflakes, add to card front with a Wonderful Snowflake
- Night of Navy – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into slant on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some dark blue Holiday Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited to kick off a new Sale-A-Bration Special Collection with the beautiful Friendly Hello Stamp Set and Friendly Hello Designer Paper Bundle! This is a FREE Level 2 option when you purchase $100 or more in Stampin’ Up! products and we KNOW it will be popular with us AND our customers! The Designer Paper has gorgeous colors and patterns to get you ready to bring on Spring and you can stamp directly on them to get even more variety! Our Friendly Hello Collection has SIX step-by-step card tutorials that you won’t want to miss! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Stitched Snowflakes, Wonderful Snowflake, White Embossing Powder, Holiday Rhinestones, Dimesnionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!