It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a wreath just for the New Year…
I went with the colors and all the fun squiggles
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 3/4, stamp small solid image in Memento Black, lines and 3 small pieces in Versamark/gold emboss, arrows and diagonal lines in Versamark/silver emboss
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – TWO Silver/White Diagonal stripe pieces – 1/2 x 4 1/2, add behind panel, add panel to card front
- Silver Foil – 1/4 x 2 3/4, cut diagonals on each end
- Gold Metallic Paper – 1/2 x 2 1/2, cut diagonals on each end
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 2 – stamp greeting in Versamark, silver emboss, cut diagonals on each end, layer the three pieces, add to card front to finish off
- Add Black Classic Matte Dots, Silver Epoxy Essential Diamonds and Gilded Gems to card to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited to kick off a new Sale-A-Bration Special Collection with the beautiful Friendly Hello Stamp Set and Friendly Hello Designer Paper Bundle! This is a FREE Level 2 option when you purchase $100 or more in Stampin’ Up! products and we KNOW it will be popular with us AND our customers! The Designer Paper has gorgeous colors and patterns to get you ready to bring on Spring and you can stamp directly on them to get even more variety! Our Friendly Hello Collection has SIX step-by-step card tutorials that you won’t want to miss! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Whimsy & Wonder DSP, Silver Foil, Gold Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Classic Matte Dots, Silver Epoxy Essentials, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!