Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/4, add piece of Cherry Cobbler DSP – 1/2 x 5 1/4 behind it, then add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out solid ornament and bow/string; add bow string solid ornament
- Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper (NEW) – cut out merry/bright detailed ornament, add to Cherry Cobbler base, add to cardfront, trim off extra string
- Cherry Cobbler Metallic Ribbon – tie small bow, add to ornament
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We created this year’s BRAND NEW 2021 GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE COLLECTION with SIX new packaging ideas along with more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! Yes, we include the recipes! We know you will love to give these special hand-made gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers! These little treats are perfect! We’ve used a variety of Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Regals DSP Paper Pack, Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Delicate Baubles Dies, Cherry Cobbler Metallic Ribbon, Gilded Gems|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!