And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to cards using snow, snowmen…you now things that remind you of COLD!!!! Cold but happy in my case…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/4, run through the Wintry 3D embossing folder, add to card front
- Marvelous Magenta, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape – cut out the solid snowflake
- Basic White – cut out three detailed snowflakes, layer onto colored bases. Add Magenta and Bermuda on card, add Grape on card using dimensionals
- Marvelous Magenta – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into slant on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the NEW Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We created this year’s BRAND NEW 2021 GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE COLLECTION with SIX new packaging ideas along with more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! Yes, we include the recipes! We know you will love to give these special hand-made gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers! These little treats are perfect! We’ve used a variety of Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Marvelous Magenta, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape|
|Other:||Gingerbread Dies, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Iridescent Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!