Happy Thursday! We are taking next week off from our Thursday inspiration so that our wonderful design team can enjoy the holiday season! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
This was perfect for trees…okay…everything is perfect for trees!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, cut into four pieces, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out Layering Circle die then in Silver foil cut out matching scallop circle, layer, add to card front
- Just Jade & Mint Macaron – cut out trees, add to circle using dimensionals
- Basic White – 1/2 x 2 3/8, stamp greeting in Versamark and silver emboss, cut on slant on both ends, layer piece of Silver Foil – 1/4 x 3 1/4, under greeting then add to card front
- Cut out some little stars from Silver Foil, add to trees to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We created this year’s BRAND NEW 2021 GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE COLLECTION with SIX new packaging ideas along with more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! Yes, we include the recipes! We know you will love to give these special hand-made gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers! These little treats are perfect! We’ve used a variety of Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Whimsy & Wonderful DSP, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Christmas Tree Dies, Layering Circles, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!