It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a beautiful Christmas Tree…
I loved the pink and green ornaments on it so went with that…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – cut out the detailed Christmas Pinecones Die, add to card front
- Polished Pink, Marvelous Magenta, Granny Apply Green – cut out the solid ornament
- Basic White – cut out 3 detailed ornaments, add to solid bases, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 3/8 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Granny Apple Green, cut into slants on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add small silver cord bows to each ornament
- Add some of the new Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off the card
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We created this year’s BRAND NEW 2021 GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE COLLECTION with SIX new packaging ideas along with more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! Yes, we include the recipes! We know you will love to give these special hand-made gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers! These little treats are perfect! We’ve used a variety of Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Marvelous Magenta|
|Ink:||Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Gingerbread Dies, Christmas Pinecones Dies, Simply Elegant Cord, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimenstionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!