And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use non-traditional Christmas colors…a personal favorite!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pool Party – 4 x 5 1/4, add the stitched snowflake border, add to card front
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Add Wonderful Snowflake to card front
- Bermuda Bay – cut out larger detailed snowflake, add to card front
- Polished Pink – cut out smaller detailed snowflake, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Polished Pink, cut out around words, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Subtle Shimmer Sequins to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We created this year’s BRAND NEW 2021 GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE COLLECTION with SIX new packaging ideas along with more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! Yes, we include the recipes! We know you will love to give these special hand-made gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers! These little treats are perfect! We’ve used a variety of Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Polished Pink, Whimsy & Wonder DSP|
|Other:||Stitched Snowflakes Dies, Wonderful Snowflake, Subtle Shimmer Sequins, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!