Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
This colors inspiration is a little different…we are to use our favorite Christmas color combo. I REALLY like this DSP from Painted Christmas and used that as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folde
- Painted Christmas DSP – 4 x 5 1/4, wrap piece of Fine Art Ribbon around piece and add to card front
- Soft Seafoam – cut out label, add to card fornt
- Basic White – stamp leave in Garden Green 3 times, cut out
- Real Red – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss. cut out with label die…you have to cut out twice to make it the smaller tag like mine, add leaves behind label and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some red rhinestones to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We created this year’s BRAND NEW 2021 GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE COLLECTION with SIX new packaging ideas along with more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! Yes, we include the recipes! We know you will love to give these special hand-made gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers! These little treats are perfect! We’ve used a variety of Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design is what is most important! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Christmas to Remember, Christmas Season|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Soft Seafoam, Painted Christmas DSP|
|Ink:||Garden Green, Versamark|
|Other:||Seasonal Label Dies, Fine Art Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!