It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a fun gingerbread cookies…
Of course I had to use the cute Frosted Gingerbread set for this…
Here’s the details…
- Old Olive – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP – 3 x 5, add to card front
- Real Red – cut Tailor Made Tag, add to card front
- Cinnamon Cider – cut solid ornament and solid snowflake, sponge in Cinnamon Cider ink
- Basic White – cut detailed ornament and detailed snowflake, add to solid pieces, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Old Olive – 1/8 x 2 – stamp greeting in Versamark, whit emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Flowers for Every Season White Ribbon – tie small bow, add to top of tag
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with our SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We’ve also paired them with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Real Red, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP|
|Ink:||Cinnamon Cider, Versamark|
|Other:||Gingerbread Dies, Tailor Made Tags, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!