And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use trees on our card…LOVE IT!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 x 5 1/4, run through Wintry 3D embossing folder, add to card front
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – 2 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Just Jade. Blushing Bride, Pearlescent Special Paper – cut out tree from each, layer, add to card front
- Just Jade – 3/8 x 3, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into slants on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Subtle Shimmer Sequins – add some Silver Sequins to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with our SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We’ve also paired them with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Whimsy & Wonder DSP, Pearlescent Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Christmas Tree Dies, Subtle Shimmer Sequins, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!