Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 4 x 5 1/2, run through the Timeless Type Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – 1/2 x 3 3/4, 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 2 1/2 x 4, stamp image and greeting in Versamark, white emboss, add to card fornt
- Double up a piece of white Bakers Twine, tie into bow, add to card front
DANG..that is a super easy one!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren’t just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can’t wait to use…just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Blessings of Home, Art Gallery|
|Paper:||Basic White, Smoky Slate, Vellum|
|Other:||Timeless Type Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, White Baker’s Twine|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!