It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cute felt wreath…
I wanted to create the feel of the wreath on my card and this is what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Bark embossing folder, add to card front
- Seasonal Label dies – cut out leaves in Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Very Vanilla, make into a wreath, add to card front
- Christmas Pinecone Dies – cut out small pinecones using Soft Suede for base and Early Espresso for detail, add to wreath
- Very Vanilla – 5/8 x 4 – stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Rose/Gold Metallic Paper – punch out four 1/4″ circles, add to card front
- Tie bow in Fine Art Ribbon, add to wreath to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren’t just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can’t wait to use…just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Christmas to Remember|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Seasonal Label Dies, Christmas Pinecone Dies, Bark Embossing Folder, Fine Art Ribbon, 1/4″ Hole Punch (retired), Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!