And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use Christmas Greenery on our cards. Hmmm…does that mean it has to be green…LOL? I did go with green just not traditional Christmas green…
I do LOVE the colors of the Whimsy & Wonder DSP so that was my inspiration! Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the pine bought Wintery 3D Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP (holly print) – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Silver Foil – light piece – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out largest Seasonal Label dies, stamp greeting in Versamark and silver emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp holly leaves two times in Mint Macaron and berries two times in Blushing Bride, cut out, layer, add some Silver Cord behind and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren’t just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can’t wait to use…just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember|
|Paper:||Basic White, Blushing Bride, Whimsy & Wonder DSP, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Versamark|
|Other:||Seasonal Label Dies, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Simply Elegant Silver Cord, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!