Happy Thursday and a very happy Thanksgiving to one and all! Now I can FINALLY decorate for Christmas…my most favorite thing to do! This week it’s color inspiration time …
And in honor of today being Thanksgiving, this is what I made…
Here’s the details…
- Rich Razzleberry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Regals DSP Paper Pack (Rich Razzleberry print) – 2 x 4 1/2, add two strips of Gold Metallic Paper (1/2 x 4 1/4) behind piece then add to card front
- Basic White – cut out Seasonal Label Die, wrap piece of Gold Shimmer Ribbon behind, then add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out leaves from Flowers of Home Dies in Rich Razzleberry, Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso, add to tag
- Early Espresso – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark and white emboss, cut into banner on one end and add to card front using dimesnionals
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish out
Unusual color combo but I really like it!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Don’t you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren’t just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can’t wait to use…just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Regals DSP Paper Pack, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Flowers of Home Dies, Seasonal Label Dies, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gilded Gems, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!