Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Timeless Type Embossing folder
- Vellum – stamp large flower image in Versamark, whit emboss, add to card front
- Wrap piece of Jade/Gold Braided ribbon around panel, add to card fornt
- Rose/Gold Metallic Paper – cut out two leaves from gold, add to card fornt
- White – 3/4 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Just Jade, cut slants on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren’t just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can’t wait to use…just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Blessing of Home|
|Paper:||Mint Macaron, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper, Vellum|
|Ink:||Just Jade, Versamark|
|Other:||Flowers of Home Dies, Timeless Type Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!