It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty fall corner of a room…
Oh so pretty! I picked up the colors from the inspiration piece for my card
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Stitched Greenery die, add to card front
- Neutrals DSP Paper Pack – (Night of Navy) – 1 x 4 1/4 and 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Soft Succulent – cut out largest Tailored Made Tag, add piece of the new Denim Ribbon, tie with Pale Papaya Ribbon, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out leaves in Very Vanilla, Pale Papaya, Cajun Craze, and Night of Navy, add to tag
- Pale Papaya – 5/8 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren’t just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can’t wait to use…just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Neutrals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Tailored Made Tags Die, Stitched Greenery Die, Denim Ribbon, Pale Papaya Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!