And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Thanksgiving/Gratitude.
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- You’re a Peach DSP (blue/white dot) – 3 x 4, add to card front
- You’re a Peach DSP (orange/white stripe) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya – cut out intricate leaf die, add to card front
- Cajun Craze – cut out detailed pumpkin, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pale Papaya – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner on one end, add to card front
- Add Gilded Gem to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, You’re a Peach DSP|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Detailed Pumpkin Dies, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!