Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
I decided to use the new bundle from the upcoming Jan/June Mini. Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Heart & Home DSP (green) – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Pale Papaya – cut out Scallop Contour Dies, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp large flower image in Smoky Slate, lightly color with blends leaving a lot of white space, cut out, add to card front
- Mint Macaron – 5/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a bow from Pale Papaya Ribbon add to banner to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Blessings of Home|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Mint Macaron, Heart & Home DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, BLENDS: Pale Papaya, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Flowers of Home Dies, Scallop Contour Dies, Pale Papaya Ribbon|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!