It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty pillow…
LOVED the colors on this…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front
- So Saffron, Grey Granite, Gold Metallic Paper – cut out leaves from Artistic Dies, Just using to 4 leaves of each, layer and add to card front
- Gold Cord – fold in half, tie into bow, add to cad front
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Grey Granite, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Artistic Dies, Gold Cord, Gilded Gems, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!