And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is fall leaves…oh my…does it get any better than that!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Stitched Greenery die, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pool Party, Pale Papaya, Cajun Craze – cut out detail leaf, trim off stems, add to card front
- Brushed Metallic Paper – cut out long label from Eden Dies, add to card front
- Basic White – 1/2 x 2 3/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Add some Matte Black does to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Eden Dies, Matte Black Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!