Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
This is just soooo perfect for penguins…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – TWO prints 1 1/2 x 4 3/4 each, add to card front on an angle
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – 3/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out large Seasonal Label Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP – cut out 3 different packages – one to represent each color
- Basic White, stamp penguins in Memento Black with Pumpkin Pie beak and feet, do hat and scarf each in Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and Polished Pink, cut everything out, layer, add on top of packages, add to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – 1/2 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into slant on both end, add to card front
- Add some Silver Epoxy Essentials Dots to finish off
Another Christmas Card DONE!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we’ve paired Stampin’ Up!’s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Whimsy & Wonder DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Polished Pink|
|Other:||Seasonal Label Dies, Penguin Punch, Silver Epoxy Essentials, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!