Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Blackberry Bliss – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front on an angle
- Blackberry Bliss – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp flower image in Versamark and White Emboss
- Vellum – 1 x 5 – stamp greeting in Vellum, white emboss, add around panel, add panel to card front
- Add some Classic Matte Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s PENGUIN PLACE BUNDLE will help you build a wintry scene for the upcoming holidays! The scarves, hats and bows help make building a penguin easy for your crafting projects! This set isn’t just for kids! We’ve used the PENGUIN PLACE STAMP SET and PENGUIN BUILDER PUNCH, along with the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring three card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a fun gift tutorial! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Vellum|
|Other:||White Embossing Powder, Classic Matte Dots|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!