It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty pink and black tablescape. Of course, when I think of pink and black…I think of LEAVES!!! (Okay…MOST color combos make me think of leaves if I’m being honest!)
How pretty is that!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, layer onto Basic Black 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Rose Metallic Paper – cut out one each of large detailed leaf and smaller solid leaf, layer and add to card front
- Double up Black/White Gingham Ribbon, tie into bow, add to card front
- Add some Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s PENGUIN PLACE BUNDLE will help you build a wintry scene for the upcoming holidays! The scarves, hats and bows help make building a penguin easy for your crafting projects! This set isn’t just for kids! We’ve used the PENGUIN PLACE STAMP SET and PENGUIN BUILDER PUNCH, along with the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring three card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a fun gift tutorial! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Black/White Gingham Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!