And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite fall colors. When I think of fall colors, I think more of ‘rich’ colors than things like orange, yellow and green so my fall colors are just a little different.
Here’s the details…
- Rich Razzleberry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White3 3/4 x 5, used one of the decorative masks and add Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper – 1/2 x 3 1/4, cut slant on end, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry – cut out leaf die from each, layer and add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark and white emboss, cut slant on end, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Brushed Gold Metallic Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s PENGUIN PLACE BUNDLE will help you build a wintry scene for the upcoming holidays! The scarves, hats and bows help make building a penguin easy for your crafting projects! This set isn’t just for kids! We’ve used the PENGUIN PLACE STAMP SET and PENGUIN BUILDER PUNCH, along with the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring three card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a fun gift tutorial! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Rose/Gold Brushed Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark|
|Other:||Seasonal Label Dies, Deocrative Masks , Brushed Metallic Dots, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!