Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I wanted to make a Christmas card with a little different look…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Painted Christmas DSP – 3 x 4, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – 3/4 x 5 1/4, cut into slant on one side, add to card front
- Rose/Gold Metallic Paper – 3/8 x 5, cut into slant, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen, Gold Metallic Paper, Pool Party – cut out leaf from each, layer, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Pear Pizzazz, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add 1 Brushed Gold Metallic Dot to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s PENGUIN PLACE BUNDLE will help you build a wintry scene for the upcoming holidays! The scarves, hats and bows help make building a penguin easy for your crafting projects! This set isn’t just for kids! We’ve used the PENGUIN PLACE STAMP SET and PENGUIN BUILDER PUNCH, along with the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring three card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a fun gift tutorial! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Christmas to Remember|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Evening Evergreen, Painted Christmas DSP, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Seasonal Label Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!