Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Stitched Greenery Die, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out largest Seasonal Label Die – stamp flower in Pale Papaya/Calypso Coral, stem and leaves in Mint Macaroon, greeting in Night of Navy
- Cut out one larger long label, cut in half and add behind stamped piece, cut out on smaller label in Mint Macaron – cut in half and add the two halves behind the stamped label, add label to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Genial Gems to tabs to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN’S GARDEN! This Eden’s Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We’ve used this upcoming Eden’s Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Pale Papaya|
|Ink:||Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Season Label Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Genial Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!