It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a wonderful collection of pumpkins…
I loved the colors of the pumpkins so went with that
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Peaceful Place DSP – (grey/white print) – 3 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Copper Foil – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Copper Foil – cut out large detailed pumpkin, be careful to keep all the cut out pieces in there, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White, Night of Navy – cut out smaller detailed pumpkin, later, add to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – 5/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting with Night of Navy, cut into slants on both ends, add to card front
- Add some Brushed Copper Metallic Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN’S GARDEN! This Eden’s Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We’ve used this upcoming Eden’s Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Night of Navy, Peaceful Place DSP, Copper Foil|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Detailed Pumpkin Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!