And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a birthday card! How easy is that! I decided it was time to pull out my goat set…they haven’t seen ink in quick some time.
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pattern Party DSP – FOUR strips 1 x 3, round the upper left corner of the top one, add the 4 strips to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4, stamp group in Granny Apple Green, round bottom right corner
- Bumblebee, Granny Apply Green, Misty Moonlight – punch out 3/4″ circle (retired) and add behind panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp the two goats in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Granny Apple Green – 1 x 1 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut strip of Basic Grey 1/8 x 1 1/2, add behind sign, add sign to card front
- Add large yellow and dark blue Holiday Rhinestone to card to finish off
These little guys are just so cute!
And now for our latest collection…
|Set(s):||Way to Goat|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight, Pattern Party DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, BLENDS: Smoky Slate (both), Flirty Flamingo (light)|
|Other:||Holiday Rhinestones, 3/4″ circle punch (retired), Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!