Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
LOVE these colors and go along so well with the Cute Halloween DSP…
Here’s the details…
- Highland Heather – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cute Halloween DSP (black/white squiggle) – 2 1/2 x 5, add to card front on an angle
- Cute Halloween DSP (bat print) – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front on an angle
- Basic White – 2 x 2 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Black Glitter paper – 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – 5/8 x 2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner on end, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cute Halloween DSP (bat print) – cut out some bats, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some orange Cute Stars to finish off
This just makes me smile!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN’S GARDEN! This Eden’s Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We’ve used this upcoming Eden’s Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Cute Halloween DSP, Black Glitter Paper|
|Other:||Cute Stars, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!