Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
I just LOVE this card – the colors are so happy! Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11, run the top of the card through the Stitched Greenery Die
- Rich Razzleberry – 1/4 x 4, cut slant on one end, add to card front
- Incolor DSP (Polished Pink print) – 1 x 3 1/2, cut into banner, add to card front
- Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Rose/Gold Metallic paper – cut out intricate leaf from gold, add to card front
- Rich Razzleberry – cut out long intricate leaf, add to car dfont
- Tie bow in Polished Pink Ribbon, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN’S GARDEN! This Eden’s Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We’ve used this upcoming Eden’s Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Beauty of Friendship|
|Paper:||Basic White, Rich Razzleberry, Incolor DSP paper pack, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Intricate Leaves Dies, Stitched Greenery Dies, Polished Pink Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!