It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cute Halloween wreath…
Oh that just makes me smile! Here’s mine…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp candy corn in Pumpkin Pie, add to card front
- Cute Halloween DSP (squiggle print) – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Cute Halloween DSP (orange/black stripe) – cut out 3 1/8″ scallop circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out 2 3/8 circle, add to card front
- Cute Halloween DSP – cut out three ghosts, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Green Apple Green – 5/8 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Black Cute Starts to card to finish off.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
An now our latest Collection!
Stampin’ Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN’S GARDEN! This Eden’s Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We’ve used this upcoming Eden’s Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Cute Halloween DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Layering Circles Dies, Cute Stars, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!