Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
This was perfect for the early release from the spring mini…
Here’s the details…
- Evening Evergreen – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Ever Eden DSP – 3 1/4 x 5, add two strip of Gold Metallic Paper 1/2 x 4 1/2, one to the top and one to the bottom, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper – 1/2 x 3 1/2, cut into slant on left side, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – cut out 3 of the small leaf stems, Add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting using Versamark, gold emboss, punch out with double oval punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add two large Gilded Gems to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Plus, there are several images for peppermints and borders, and the piped icing greetings are SO fun! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We’ve used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Eden’s Garden DSP, Gold/Rose Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Eden Dies, Double Oval Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!